©2011-2017 Beach Treasures And Treasure Beaches.com.

Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette

Posted by Jody on October 22, 2012

Evening Silhouette, Imperial Beach Pier, Southern California

This week’s WordPress Photo Challenge is “Silhouette.”  I just had to choose the striking wooden pier at Imperial Beach, California as my subject.  Imperial Beach is one of our favorite sandy get-aways!  The pier, the beach, and the surfers are all über photogenic. Highlighting  Imperial Beach (once again) is my pleasure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Responses to “Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette”

1. Doodie R. said

I like this and how the light played nicely on the water, giving it a lot of movement 🙂

2. bebs1 said

I got to agree with you, the ocean is very photogenic.

3. eof737 said

Terrific shot and I love the ocean too. 😉

4. Jody thanks for sharing the photo of the pier on Imperial Beach. Been along time since I have been down that way. The view from there and in your picture is just majestic. You captured the essence of that pier.

You’re welcome! Imperial Beach is such wonderful place. I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time for this shot! Thank you so much!

5. mhdriver said

Jody if you see so many likes that I clicked it is because I been to all the places. It is neat to see someone else enjoyed the places that I have.