©2011-2017 Beach Treasures And Treasure Beaches.com.

Santa Cruz-a-palooza (Part 2: The Main Beach)

Posted by Jody on May 11, 2013

~Last week on beautiful Main Beach/Cowell Beach in Santa Cruz on California’s Central Coast~

Helpful link~ City of Santa Cruz: Main Beach and Cowell Beach

Can you believe that this week’s Travel Theme is Beaches? I just pushed the “Easy” button! 😉

8 Responses to “Santa Cruz-a-palooza (Part 2: The Main Beach)”

1. Educationsupportuk said

What a lovely beach we don’t have boardwalks here so its nice to see one in situ. I can understand the song now with the lyrics ‘Under the boardwalk’.

Thank you! It was such a fun trip. My husband had never seen a beach boardwalk with amusement rides before so it was especially fun to be there with him.

2. Educationsupportuk said

Reblogged this on Educationsupportuk and commented:
    For those who would love to see pics of a lovely beach and boardwalk Santa Cruz looks like the ideal place.

Thank you so much for reblogging our boardwalk post! We just love to share!

• Educationsupportuk said

no problem its interesting to see how things are different in different parts of the world. I guess our equivalent is piers which go out into the water.

Yes! We have only a few of those here in the US with amusement rides. I did enjoy the pier in Brighton, England with my daughter years ago. It was great fun!

3. I want to move there tomorrow. Actually, looking outside, today.

Thanks so much! I’m so glad you like the photos. I would love to move there also. It’s such a lovely town with friendly folks and a beautiful coastline.