©2011-2016 Beach Treasures And Treasure Beaches.com.

Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon

Posted by Jody on October 29, 2013

Mississippi Gulf Coast Horizon

Along the Mississippi Gulf Coast

“A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed…

It feels an impulsion… this is the place to go now.  But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds,

and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.”

~Richard Bach

This week’s WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge theme is “Horizon.”

22 Responses to “Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon”

1. You have been posting the MOST beautiful and inspiring photos :).

2. Great cloud horizon. You get the sense that something is really happening ‘over there’….on the horizon

3. jcee3 said

Love the quote 🙂

4. mhdriver said

Great photo mainly because there is someone looking out at the horizon. I guess it is you.

Thank you so much! That’s my daughter. We were on a quick tour of the Mississippi – Alabama Gulf Coast.

• mhdriver said

I photographed a water falls in Maui – entered it into Los Angeles County Fair -got an honorable mention. My instructor said if had, had a person it may have won best of show. I never forgot that. That is what made your photo so good – To me- because it made ask myself , What is she looking at? It drew me into the photograph. Good job.

I really do appreciate the info and encouragement! Every now and then I think I may have shot a photo that is good enough to sell or enter into a competition. It’s wonderful to have your very thoughtful input. Many thanks!

5. Ruth said

Wow, gorgeous!

6. Alana said

Great shot! I love that the sun is still shining over the beach while the storm threatens the ocean.

7. Iamrcc said

Beautiful!! Thank you for the like of my Weekly Photo Challenge post “Horizon”.

8. you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons……………… a wonderful message
    with regards

9. Reblogged this on aksharaalu – Best Collections.

10. A wonderful horizon, indeed, and I love the quote. 🙂